Monday, September 28, 2009

the boys are back

Greg Kotis and Mark Hollmann, who gave the world Urinetown about ten years ago, are kicking some Chicago ass with Yeast Nation (The Triumph of Life).

Early reviews are great, some one here in NYC should have the balls to bring it in.

On the home front, Spitfire got tangled up with some poison oak and I got tangled up with her, so we're itching and scratching here at the Museum. All rashy and red.

Which suggests our MMMQ...

Who sang the Leiber and Stoller classic Poison Ivy?

1. The Clovers

2. The Coasters

3. The Drifters

4. The Dixie Cups

Winners look but don't touch and losers are going to need an ocean of calamine lotion.

2 comments:

Ann said...

...the Coasters?

I'm guessing on that. But what I *do* know for sure is that a paste of baking soda and water will stop the poison ivy itch.

Hey, I'm Italian. We put food on everything.

Hot water baths work, too.

And I recommend staying inside. Always.

Rosemoo said...

I have that on my ipod. Original style! It's the Coasters for sure!