Monday, November 09, 2009

beautiful day

Seriously gorgeous autumn day out there. Hard to sit at the desk, but I know that the future of the American theater depends on it, so I toil on.

Great Get LIT event tonight at the Kraine, see previous post and see you there tonight.

Was listening to Roger Waters' "The Wall" live album over the weekend, for obvious reasons. Hadn't heard it in a while, truly brilliant stuff and fine fodder for a MMMQ.

Who sings the holy hell out of "Mother"?

1. Van Morrison

2. Sinead O'Connor

3. Marianne Faithfull

4. Joni Mitchell

Winners get liberation, losers live under a totalitarian system for forty years.

High stakes this week.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I'm Back! It was Sinead.

My favorite part of that CD is the final song. I was in DC this weekend, and it felt to me as though the tide really is turning.